DARLINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
It is the mission of the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office to provide professional, effective, and vigilant Law Enforcement Services in partnership with the Citizens and Communities in Darlington County. This mission will only be accomplished through a mutually cooperative relationship between the Sheriff's Office, the Communities we serve, and the other Government Agencies operating in Darlington County.
The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office is committed to ensuring that every Citizen of Darlington County is safe and free to enjoy those certain unalienable rights endowed by their creator; namely: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
We believe that our work has a vital impact on the quality of life in our community. All Sheriff's Office personnel will make every contact with the community a positive one, a contact that places us a step closer to a partnership with every resident. We will be courteous and helpful at all times.
- Sheriff Tony Chavis - Sheriff
- Chief Deputy Joshua Edwards - Chief Deputy
- Captain Mark Campbell - Captain
- Lieutenant Robert Kilgo, III - Executive Lieutenant
- Lieutenant Kaynnera T. Capers - Administration
- Lieutenant Charles Woodle - CID
- Lieutenant Mike Hall - Patrol
- Lieutenant Larry Stivender - SVU