Accounts Payable/Payroll Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepares, processes, and prints checks through Check Writer.
- Prepares invoices for payment; applies appropriate vendor/account number and reviews with Finance Director to verify accuracy, completeness, and proper coding.
- Prepares various payroll reports and records including tax reports, retirement reports, W-2’s, annual wage and tax reports, etc.
- Prepares various payroll deductions such as United Fund, SC Credit Union, Child Support, etc. and processes them for payment.
- Enters in all date relative to regular time, sick leave, annual leave, overtime, comp time, etc., and ensures accuracy before printing checks.
Location: 1 Public Square, Room 210
County Courthouse, Darlington, SC 29532